The score of the anthem and the photographies and video recordings of the dance is available online.
The teams used as first choice a typical Polish dance.
Dance production was transferred to Greece, as group dancing is one of the main features of Greek culture and traditions. Students shared techniques and the activity was a really successful one.
Students performed a dance based on traditional Greek dance.
Italy provided score and lyrics for the anthem. Huge differences among student’s music and English skills made not possible a quality workshop nor performance. They can be played by clicking the following links.
- Main outcomes for the teachers
- Awareness of physical team activity for team building
- They collaborated to organize effectively the workshop
- In some cases they participated actively on dance activities, improving team cohesion
- Main outcomes for the students
- Enhanced team interactions
- Awareness of european inmaterial traditions and cultural heritage
- Development of dance skills